Monday, June 10, 2013

I'm not too surprised that I am completely enamored by the people of Brazil. I expected them to be friendly and accommodating, but not to the extent I've experienced so far. Incredibly warm and affectionate, Brazilians have a way of captivating visitors like myself.  The daily rhythm of life is much more relaxed than in the U.S., and the people value personal relationships above business/professional relationships. I find this refreshing considering the fast paced tempo we adhere to in the U.S. I look forward to visiting both a public and private school, as well as teaching in a public classroom and developing relationships with some of the teachers and students. Most importantly, I hope to share what I learn with my own children, students, and colleagues.


No comments:

Post a Comment